Thursday, October 2, 2008

Halloween Costume

We need to go get Kyndal a Halloween costume, and we are trying to decide between a couple of things. Let us know your opinion and vote using the poll on the right.

The choices are:
1. A Bee - she loves The Bee Movie the costume is a cute fairy like bee
2. Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz - She loves the Wizard of Oz and her puppy could be Toto
3. A Princess - not sure which one, but there are plenty of cute costumes around
4. Tinker Bell

I think in this case which ever choice wins ACTUALLY WINS, unlike the poll we did when we named her! LOL! Of course I reserve the right to change my mind, HA!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kyndal, no matter which costume you wear, you will be beautiful. And you will always be a princess.
Love you.

Stephanie said...

I voted for Dorothy. She & her puppy would be so cute! A bee is my second choice, but her grandpa is right... no matter what costume she wears, she will be adorable!

Angel said...

She would make a great Bee. I almost picked that for Kira. She is going to be Little Bo Peep.

Samantha said...

Almost voted for the bee too, but you got me with her puppy being Toto.