Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Hi everyone, Happy Halloween. Kyndal looks so cute today in her orange kitty kat shirt. I will try to take a picture after she gets up from her nap. We are gearing up for activities today and I should be decorating cakes or getting our Trunk-Or-Treat trunk decorations ready right now, but I wanted to take a breather for a moment.

After Kyndal's nap we will head over to our friend Stephanie's house for a Halloween party and then we will go to the church to decorate our trunk and set up my photo booth at the church.

Here are the church events in case anyone missed my blog about it.

Are you looking for a safe alternative to traditional Trick-Or-Treating this year. We are having a Trunk-or-treat event at my church where you trick-or-treat from trunk to truck each one decorated with a different theme. There will be lots of other stuff (see below) and we are decorating and handing out candy from our trunk too.

Trunk-or-Treat
At
Stonebrook Church
5100 Almaville Road, Smyrna, TN

OCT. 31st
Halloween Night

6:30 - 8:30


Kids come as you are or wear a costume

We will be having Hayrides (the land at our church is perfect for this)
Cakewalk (I will have some goodies in the cake walk)
Moonwalk
Games
and of course
Trunks with Candy!

No comments: