Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Daddy's Birthday

Daddy's Birthday was Sept 21st. We celebrated Friday night before our trip because we knew that we would be travelling part of that day. We went to dinner and come home for a home-made cake. I have been taking a cake decorating class and was going to miss a week, so I used Bret's cake to practice one of the things I would miss: shell piping. I made him a chocolate cake with white chocolate shaving curls.




Then Kyndal took Daddy to see his new present, a TV and stand for his Man Room. I even got some thumbs up from random men as I was wheeling it through the Sam's Club, I guess I did good ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job Kristin on your cake. I'm sure Kyndal enjoyed celebrating her Daddy's Birthday.
Love you.....

Jennifer said...

You're cake looks great!! You're a natural cake decorator!

Stephanie said...

Bret's cake looks great, Kristin! Thanks so much for taking the cake class with me. It was so much more fun having you there with me & I enjoyed our rides together. :)

Let me know if/when/where you decide to take the next class!