Thursday, September 11, 2008

Daddy is Fummy... um uh... I mean Funny


Kyndal and I are lucky to have such a funny guy in our life. He has always made me laugh, sometimes I don't let him know that I still think he is funny because I don't want it going to his head. Anyway to clue you in on his humor....

After Kyndal's Dr Appointment (update on that later), we were sitting at the lab waiting to have Kyndal's finger pricked. We had already seen the Dr. and I ask:

"How come Kyndal lets the Dr. do things to her that she kicks and screams if I try, like look in her ears, look at her teeth?"
Bret responds... "maybe she knows he is a trained professional and you are just a Hack" Ha Ha

Then the nurse looks over at Kyndal sitting in Bret's lap and says "Someone looks sleepy" and he responds with-out a beat... "yeah, and she is pretty tired too"!

I love you dear and miss you both! (Daddy and Kyndal are in Kingston tonight and all day tomorrow, Daddy is going to the UT game.)

4 comments:

Bret said...

I love you very much and miss you too!

Anonymous said...

Kyndal, I wish I could be with you and Daddy tonight. And I am sure Daddy will have a great time at the Tennessee game tomorrow. I love you both.

Angel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angel said...

Thats so nice they get a weekend together. Its also great to have funny husband/daddy. I have one of those too sometimes he only makes Kira laugh.