Sunday, September 14, 2008

Kyndal's 2 year check-up

Last Wednesday Kyndal had her 2 year check-up. I was dreading it because I knew that she had one shot coming and it had been so long since she had a shot. Kyndal is a little peanut. She is 24.5 lbs and 32.5 inches tall. She is 20% for height and weight. The Doctor said she is proportionate. I asked if that means she is going to be short like me, he said yes! You can estimate hieght at this age by doubling their current height. That would make her 5 feet 5 inches tall (Uh Um that is quite a bit taller than me!) It is surprising that they grow half their height in just 2 years! Everything with her checked out great. We don't have to give her whole milk anymore and she has a bump left on her head from when she hit the coffee table that has been there for quite some time, he confirmed that it is just a bruise under the skin that could take several more months to go away. Then she had her shot, it wasn't quite as bad as I thought. Then she had her finger pricked at the lab to check her iron, she just acted like that was nothing at all.

So all is well and no more shots until she starts Kindergarden. Next check-up at 3! I can't believe it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kyndal, I am sorry that you have to have those nasty shots. Sounds like you are a real trooper though.
I love you.