Wednesday, September 3, 2008

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E - Part Four- Details and more Fun

Here are some details of the party...


The handmade invitations that went out (my first attempt at making cards)


Some decorations The gift boxes.... Oh Toodles!!! Each child went home with a giftbox and a laminated Clubhouse placemat with their name on it and I got a laminating machine out of the deal, yeah!


Now for some more fun.

A couple of cake stained faces.

This face isn't cake stained, but I bet you his tongue was a very bright shade of red from all of the icing!!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Holy Cow Kristin! You guys went all out. I heard it was a great party, but a picture says a thousand words. You put a lot of work into the party.

We were so sad to miss your mouseketeer's 2nd birthday party. We really, really wish we could have been there.

Oh, and if the photography thing doesn't work out for you... there is always party planning :-)!