Thursday, December 4, 2008

Tree Trimming

We are almost finished decorating for Christmas. With a much larger house, there was a whole lot of decorations to buy this year. We now have two Christmas trees decorated in our house. I was pretty certain we would need a larger Christmas tree here in the new house, so I began searching. The one from the old house was a slim-line 7.5 foot tree. With our soaring ceilings I was sure it wasn't big enough. Bret did not understand this... we have a perfectly good tree. So I put it up in the living room and he immediately understood the need for a bigger one. We put the old one in the foyer, I got it decorated last weekend. Last night we decorated the new one in the livingroom with all of our family ornaments. Kyndal helped and here are a few pictures of Kyndal's decorating job. Notice the conglomeration of balls on on the bottom all in the same section.


It was interesting trying to get the angel on the new 9 foot tree. We tried using Kyndal's stepstool... We tried my step ladder... We ended up getting the 6 foot ladder out to finish the job.




No comments: