Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Kyndal's first production.... our little black sheep

Last Thursday was the Christmas program at Kyndal's preschool. Our little girl was part of the Nativity scene, playing a role of a sheep. Our friend Katie was playing Mary. It was really the sweetest Christmas program evah! I cried when the children sang, cried when Mary came out, and cried when our little sheep came out. I guess I cried the whole time! Kyndal did quite well in the program. She didn't crawl out as planned (and like she practiced for a month), but considering she had only a 5 minute nap that day I can't blame her. She did sit and cross her little legs and I could see her sing and do hand motions along with the rest of the Children who were singing. The sang Happy Birthday Jesus, and Kyndal did at church last Sunday too. Here are a few pictures. I will have video eventually, but right now it is on our video camera tape.

Here are the rest of the kids (ones not in the nativity). They were the choir.

Here is our sheep, front and center.



No comments: