Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Our Rock Star.... featured in the local newspaper

Today we went to see Santa again at the mall. Kyndal sat in his lap and once again told him that she wanted a Little Red Car. We didn't get any pictures, we wanted to have it just be a visit with Santa. When we got home later today our Neighbor Jennifer gave us a call and asked if we got the Smyrna AM in the mail today. I hadn't checked the mail, but she said that Kyndal was on page 4. The Santa visit to our Stonewood Subdivision earlier this month made it to the paper and a picture of Kyndal on his lap was featured in the article. I will scan it and post it for those who don't get the Smyrna am, but for those who do take a look at page 4 and don't throw the paper away please save us a copy. I am sure there are several sets of grandparents who would like to have one.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

We just arrived back from Canada this am. I looked through our paper and found Kyndal's picture. Lilly Kate was excited to see her. I will save the paper for you. I can give it to you at Lilly Kate's party or bring it by earlier if you need it.