Thursday, December 4, 2008

Our finished Christmas Tree - One of them

Here are some pictures of the new Christmas tree. I picked up a few more things today to make it complete. I love our little Angel on top of the tree. We bought it last year after Christmas on clearance, I thought it would be too small for this tree, but I really love it. I am also posting pictures of some of my favorite ornaments.
Love our new Photo Ornament of Kyndal, it is one of the new products at Kristin Aune Photography.
This is one of our wedding ornaments. It is kind of hard to see here because it was quite far up on the tree, it is beautiful though.
A wedding photo ornament. My favorite picture of us during our wedding reception.
I love this angel.
Kyndal admiring the tree.
Self portrait. How do you like this Mom and Dad, a picture of me. I saw this from the picture of the Kyndal ornament and thought it was cool. I like how you can see the whole house behind me. I guess it is a makeshift fisheye lens!!

No comments: