Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving in our new house. Kyndal's Nana and Papa Mcconaha and her Nana and Papaw Kennedy were here, as well as our friends Joe, Kim and Lola. I guess I am starting to get used to cooking the whole Thanksgiving meal, because it certainly went a whole lot smoother this year. Not that it has ever been bad, just more stressful. This year the Turkey was done on time and everything else came together great. I didn't have to buy two Turkeys either like I did a couple of years back because I forgot to put one in the fridge one evening and it was left out all night... LOL!

The table all set...


The kids table


Getting ready to eat. Here are all of our guests.

I do need to make one observation about this photo. Do you notice everyone looking at the camera while I am taking the picture. Okay... all but one. This is why there are no pictures of you on the family wall, at least you don't have your arms over your face in this one, LOL! I love you and will eventually get a picture of your face unobstructed, it is a new goal of mine.

No comments: