Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Bye-Bye House




Today was a very bittersweet day. We closed on our first home. The closing date was moved up from the 20th to today. Everything seemed to work out perfectly as we finally sold our desk that was in the new garage and we were able to epoxy the new garage over the weekend and get everything out of the old garage and attic Sunday and Yesterday. Today we had to go to the old house to get a couple more things and to leave our keys... sniff sniff. Yes tears were shed! We do have our savings back and only one payment now but I can't even tell you how emotional it was for me.

Here are a few last pictures of Kyndal in her very first home and some videos of her telling the old house bye-bye. p.s. How how many dollars worth of camera equipment do I have.. umm I am not saying, so I really have no excuse for taking these on my CAMERA PHONE, do I?



1 comment:

Samantha said...

Have I mentioned lately that you guys got out of the neighborhood at the right time.

Nonetheless, it is always sad to say good bye to something that holds such sweet memories, even when you have something even better to look towards.