Friday, June 27, 2008

Firestation Tour

Kyndal and I went on a Firestation tour with the Mom's group last Friday. Kyndal got up in the truck to have her picture made, she did great and even let the Fireman put her up there. They turned on the water for the kids, but Kyndal wouldn't even step one foot into the water. Here are some pics.


Kyndal sitting in the truck with her friend Kira.... I know you are reading Angel (post a comment already, You have to on this one because your kid is in the picture... LOL! )

The firemen turning on the hydrant.

Kyndal standing clear of the water.


Turning on the hose, the kids took off to get sprayed.
Group PhotoKyndal hanging out, yes her arm is in her shirt.

4 comments:

Samantha said...

Looks like fun. We missed the trip to the fire department with our mom's group. Is this your mom's group at church or in the community?

Kristin Aune said...

Our Mom's group is the Mom's Club of Smyrna/Lavergne. It is an international organization. I can give you some more information about it if you would like.

Angel said...

Does this make me a blogger? Well you got me by putting Kira on Kyndal's blog. They look so cute in that big red truck. I'm sure there will be more pictures to come with school in the fall.

Anonymous said...

I hate that we missed the fire station tour. Andrew would have loved it!

Just wanted to out myself & let you know I've read several of your blogs (both on yours & Kyndal's pages). I didn't realize she had tubes put in. How has she been since then?