Thursday, June 26, 2008

Stay tuned blog posts coming soon

Things have been super busy here. Kyndal got yet another ear infection. I think she got it the weekend after she went to the ENT. This is her 5th since Christmas. It is kind of sad because this time her doctor didn't even need to see her. I called and told him she had one and he said he knew me and Kyndal well enough that he would just call in a perscription. Everytime I have ever taken her thinking she had an ear infection, she either had one or got one a couple of days later and I had to take her right back to the doctor. I guess Mommy's know even before doctors :) She is feeling better because she has had antibiotics in her system for over a week now. Her surgery to put in her tubes is scheduled for July 18th.

My business has been super busy, I got 8 orders ready and delivered or mailed out today! I have some stuff to blog and will get to that as soon as I have time.

No comments: