Thursday, May 29, 2008

Finally getting excited

About what you ask.... our new house!! I know we have been in it for several weeks now, but honestly it has been hard to get excited about since our other house has not sold. We took a bit of a risk because the market seems to be really horrible for sellers, we knew it was a risk and Bret and are are totally not risk takers! We have prayed a lot! We know God has a plan and we have prayed through this whole process and had a peace about buying this house. Our nervousness and stress has been with the other house. We knew it would sell, we know God does things in his own time, but that is a hard pill to swallow sometimes no matter how long you have been a Christian. So now that I have said all of that, WE GOT AN OFFER ON THE OTHER HOUSE!!! We got an offer, countered yesterday, at it was accepted today. It took about 8 weeks and we know it doesn't close until it closes (as our realtor would say), but I can say my excitement and emotions have changed so much just today. PRAISE GOD!

Also, it dims in comparison, but I got a new camera. I am exited about that, so I took a few pictures to show everyone a little more of the house. I will take inside pictures when I clean up some of these toys that STILL spill out into the living areas! Oh, and the business is going better than ever. 6 sessions last week, my most ever. I am making the first mortgage payment on the new house from my business money. We have a ton to be thankful for. Oh, back to the camera thing. With my new excitement and new camera, I took a few pics.

The outside, I know you have seen it in a prior post, but that was not taken with my new camera!

Our view, okay not the mountains, but beautiful to us none-the-less. I think we have the best view in the neighborhood. We can see this from our front porch from our bedroom window.

Part of Bret's deck, newly sealed with a honey gold tint.

And for good measure as Bret would say, a couple of Kyndal. One being a good Mommy taking care of her baby in the stroller. Shew as a little distressed when the stroller went rolling down the driveway, good thing Mommy was there to catch it.

Kyndal hanging out on the front porch, this is one of my favorite things. I loved my covered porch at the other house, so it is nice to still have a small one while Bret still gets his deck. I like hanging out with Kyndal waiting to see Daddy's truck come up the street on his way home.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Congratulations! What a huge sigh of relief. We will keep our fingers crossed for everything to close smoothly.