Thursday, July 2, 2009

Two cute things that Kyndal said today

She had her pretend phone in the back seat and she told me she was talking to Teresa. She said "Can you talk louder".... "hang on let me put you on speakerphone"! LOL!

The second thing maybe not as cute but we were in the parking lot at the store and I said Kyndal give me your hand. She wasn't paying attention but when a car started to back out I said very sternly "HAND". She said "Calm down". I responded with don't tell me to calm down and she said "But Mommy you just need to calm down" ... at that point all I could do was giggle.

Wonder where she hears those phrases?

2 comments:

Nana McConaha said...

That is too cute. She is growing up too fast, and picking up a lot from what she has heard I'm sure. Love You Kyndal....

Jamie P. said...

LOL! You are in for it!! Too cute!