Friday, July 10, 2009

4th of July... family, food, fishing and fun!

We spent the 4th of July in Kingston with Bret's family, it is our annual tradition. My Mom and Dad came out too. We enjoyed visiting with family, eating a ton of food (the desserts were yummy). We went fishing like we always do and got Kyndal her very own pole this time, a Barbie one. She was so excited to go fishing. She can actually cast her pole and reel it in by herself. She was excited when she caught her first fish, but the excitement quickly turned to a freak out when the fish started flopping around. I am amazed I got a picture of her with it. She really didn't want to have much to do with any of the fish. I finally got her to touch one of the fish and almost kiss one. My grandpa used to have me kiss the fish that I caught and throw them back in.. LOL! We so look forward to our 4th of July trip each year and we had the best weather while we were there. Enjoy the pics.

Loved her hair like this, but those darn bows just would not stay in her hair!



No comments: