Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Dance Class


Kyndal is starting dance class on Monday for their 4 week, 8 class summer program. I wasn't sure if I was going to start her in class, until she started doing these dances and shouting out to me or Bret to "watch me." I am not sure where she gets her moves and they sort of look more interpretive than ballet. Anyhow, she will be doing a combo tab/ballet/tumbling class. We picked her up a leotard last night and she wanted to where it when she got home. Once she had it on she started to perform. After seeing how into it she was, I am getting excited! Here is a video of her last night

5 comments:

Nana said...

That is sooo good. You have got it down girl. Kyndal you are going to be an excellent dancer. I love you so much

Grandpa Aune said...

Kyndal, you are so expressive and your dance moves are very gracefull. I hope you enjoy dance class and have lots of fun. I love you and miss you very much.

Samantha said...

Too cute. Lilly Kate could use a few dance lessons-- she unfortunately has her Mama's dancing skills.

Jennifer said...

Love it! She's so cute. Where is she taking classes at?

Kristin Aune said...

She is going to Dance with Stacey in Smyrna. We got her tap shoes today, she fell on her bottom 3 times trying to walk too fast on the hard wood floors in them... LOL!