Friday, July 10, 2009

LifePoint Church

July 1st we became new members of LifePoint Church. I finally had to explain to Kyndal that we would not be going to "her church" for a little bit while it was being fixed up. I told her we would be going to the church at her school for a while. She was very cute and tried to explain this to her Daddy when we at dinner that night at the Sonic on our way to the membership class. Every time we go past the church which is normally several times a day, she asks if it is fixed yet. We took her in there on Tuesday while I was taking some pictures of the progress, so she got to see the construction first hand. If you haven't read the full story it can be found on my blog here. http://kristinnoel.blogspot.com/2009/06/unity.html

Here she is with her Daddy at the Sonic.



Here is a picture of our new church (The main campus)

1 comment:

Grandpa Aune said...

Great pictures. The one of Kyndal and Daddy is my favorite picture ever! :-)