Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Texas Pictures Part Two

Another Easter Egg pic, finding one that is good and hidden

Taking a stroll with Grandpa
The Liberator crew
Daddy and Kyndal
Katherine and Kyndal checking out the Liberator up close
The non-crew three of us still got to walk through. It was quite a task walking over those catwalks with Kyndal in tow and a diaper bag and purse. This pic is too funny!

The gang, minus me (the way I like it).
The flight taking off.
Kyndal taking a picture of Daddy taking off in the plane, notice the camera position, I guess I don't have her trained correctly.
Enjoying a lolly inside while they flew
The flight coming in for a landing.
Coming back, all smiles.

Check out Daddy's blog for a couple of shots from inside the flight and more details about it.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I love the picture of Kyndal holding the camera, even if it isn't quite the correct form. She's a photographer in training!