Saturday, April 5, 2008

Our new house


So many of you know that Bret and I are buying a new house. We decided that the time has come that we need more space. Kyndal will be 2 before we know it, and she really needs a bigger room. With a growing girl and a growing business it was inevitable. It was a very hard decision for us for two reasons... One is that we currently do not have a mortgage payment, we own our house outright; Two is that our current house holds very special memories for us. This house was my house before Bret and I got married, we were just newly dating when I bought it and Bret was the first to see it. Bret also proposed to me in this house, he surprised me by being here when I got off of work one Monday. We had our first child while living in this house, it is the only house Kyndal has ever know. Our Kitty lived and died here in this house. We feel that we will make even more memories in our new house, and that another chapter is beginning.

Here is the picture of the outside of our new house, and that isn't our favorite part.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

We are sad that you will be leaving our neighborhood but understand about needing more space. I like the outside pic; it looks like a great place for making lasting family memories.

Let us know if you need any help with the move.

Anonymous said...

I understand that moving from a home that you love is hard. You all have so many wonderful memories that will always be there. I am excited to see the new home and I know that it will become HOME to Kyndal very quickly. I am proud of you all.