Wednesday, April 23, 2008

One week from today

I called the Electric company to establish service at thew new house and I told them to have it in our name on April 30th, the day we close. She confirmed and said it would be in our name "ONE WEEK FROM TODAY", I can't believe it. It seems to have happened very quickly. So much to do!


I haven't posted a lot about Kyndal so here are a few pics from the other day. Our little girly girl who loves babies and purses and hats can also get dirty! She has really surprised us by digging in the dirt, finding caterpillars, and holding worms that Mommy digs up out of the flower bed. Here is proof, this particular day she decided to taste the dirt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kyndal you are sooooo cute. I use to make mud pies when I was little. It is a lot of fun you have to try it. Love you much

Anonymous said...

Kyndal,
Looks like you are having lots of fun in the mud. I miss you and can't wait to see the new house.

Love you.