Monday, April 14, 2008

Smyrna Airshow

I love this pic of Kyndal, it is so funny.

A picture I managed to get with my wimpy shorter zoom lens, good thing they came pretty close to us.

Saturday we braved the cooler weather and went to the Smyrna Airshow, Bret and I haven't been since 2000 a couple of years before we were married. Kyndal loved the airplanes. Mommy learned a few lessons too, I felt totally unprepared.... #1 Bring sunscreen, #2 Bring the longer zoom lens (note to self...the planes will be high in the air you dummy) #3 Bring a blanket to spread out and sit on (we tried to do this but couldn't find the one we wanted and left with-out one) We had a blast dispite all of those things and we got to see some great tricks, great planes (no I still have no idea what any of them are, although Bret does), we also got to see the U.S. Navy Blue Angels fly. We have been seeing them practice all week and we got to see them do all of their tricks at the show, they were awesome!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Kyndal enjoyed the air show too... She is so cute. Love you...

Anonymous said...

Kyndal, I love the attitude. Looks like you had a great time at the air show. I miss you.

Samantha said...

We're impressed, we weren't brave enough to face the cold. We enjoyed listening to them here at the house though.

Love the face... you are too funny Kyndal!