Wednesday, August 27, 2008

New Table and Birthday preparations


This week I am busy with birthday preparations. I made a little food stand for her party and Kyndal was excited that she had a "new table". She pulled over her chairs from her real table and set it with plates and such. It is awesome how children are just amazed with cardboard creations. That goes to show you that a child can make a toy of anything and is perfectly happy with that. So for those of you wanting to know what to buy Kyndal for her Birthday, I say keep it simple and small. She loves to color, stamp, stickers and most thing "crafty". She is into pretend play a whole lot more. She is not ready for Barbies or small things that Mommy has to dress for her! We can't wait to see you all at her Mickey Mouse Clubhouse celebration.



More things that she loves: Mickey Mouse of course, Little Einsteins, Handy Manny, and Dora the Explorer (why I don't know as we haven't ever seen the show).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for inviting us to the party! I wish Andrew could have come with me. I told Jason to tell him he has a treat waiting for him when he gets home. You did a great job on everything! Happy Birthday, Kyndal!