Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Kyndal has been re-united with her puppy

We went to school this morning ready with this note to post on all of the classrooms if the puppy didn't turn up.


I got a call part way through the day from Mrs. Mandy asking if Kyndal's puppy had a red triangle on the foot... YES!! YES!! YES!!

She said they found it in another child's bag although they didn't mention it. I wonder if they never even opened the bag??

Here she is re-united with her puppy. My prayers were answered.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, that is so sweet. Prayers are answered, and the music made me cry. Kyndal I am so happy you found puppy. You can sleep good now. Love you so much....

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful surprise. You look soo happy with your puppy. And the series of pictures are beautiful. I love you.

Aunt Tami said...

Aww so sweet. We are glad your puppy is back. Sweet dreams always Kyndal. We love you very much.

Anonymous said...

Awwww, that is the sweetest video. I'm glad she got her puppy back!

Aisie said...

That is just the cutest thing I have seen in a long time. Those pictures will be even more priceless in years to come. So glad she found her puppy.