Friday, August 22, 2008

Kyndal started school




Yes I have been a bad blogger :( We have been so busy and have been enjoying the much cooler than usual August weather. Kyndal started her school at the Creative Learning Center at the First Baptist Church in Smyrna 2 days a week. She started last week and goes on Tuesday and Thursdays from 9-2. It has been a bit of an adjustment for us.

In a nutshell.. The first day Mommy cried.....The second day Kyndal cried....The third day Kyndal practically ran into her classroom. She is already learning new things there and having fun. She is however having some issues getting comfortable with her teachers and going to the potty like she does for us. She is 100% potty trained with us even if we are out playing or shopping she always tells us. At school though she tends to hold it as long as possible and sometimes until she can't anymore. I am sure it will take a bit of time since she is so newly potty trained and she is in a new place with new people.

Oh, also please pray that we find Kyndal's special stuffed puppy. We send it to school with her each time because she has trouble sleeping with-out it, but it did not come back with her on Thursday. We went to the school today and could not find it and they called her teacher and she thought she put it in her bag. I hope someone brings it back.

Above is a picture of Kyndal with her new backpack. I wanted her to wear it but all she wants to do is pull it around.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad school is going well for K! I hope she gets her puppy back. Surely someone will return it if they find it in their child's bag.

Kristin Aune said...

I hope someone brings it back. We are really worried about the puppy. Kyndal keeps asking me to find the puppy and I made a Lost Puppy sign to put up at school. I think Mommy is having a harder time with it. She happily went to bet tonight with two pink bears, one tucked under each arm. A bit of a change from crying for it last night.

Samantha said...

You might consider trying to purchase a second one on ebay, but hopefully her puppy will show up soon.

Anonymous said...

Kyndal, you are growing up too fast. I really like your back pack. I love you.