Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Milestones

One is great.... one not so great....

I was getting ready to leave this morning and went back to get Kyndal her juice. When I went back in the garage she was picking up pieces of shredded paper and saying.... "six"...."seven"..."eight". The rest of the day she counted things... saying "one".... "two"

And the not so great one..... I couldn't get the VCR to work tonight. Why was I using the VCR you ask.... well I found some tapes and wanted to see what was on them before I threw them out. Anyway, after several attempts Bret asked if Kyndal had put something in it. I couldn't see anything but after reaching in I found a AA Battery. I think it is more disturbing that my daughter was carrying around a battery with-out me knowing than actually putting in the VCR. We all know this day would come, at least it wasn't a peanut butter sandwich.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Way to go Kyndal, great counting! I'm glad our vcr and dvd are out of little hand's reach. I can only imagine what she would have in there.

Anonymous said...

Kyndal you are doing a great job counting. Keep up the good work. Were you trying to feed the VCR. My friend Libby's son fed their VCR oatmeal when he was about your age. He would open and close it each time giving the VCR a spoon full. Funny huh. Love you lots.