Monday, March 3, 2008

Weekend Fun --- 75 degrees in March

It was a gorgeous warm weekend here in Nashville, my one session on Saturday was cancelled due to the flu, so we took advantage of the free weekend before the chaos of March comes. Nana and Papa Mcconaha came for a visit Sat during the day. I looked down at my Mom's shoes and I said, Mom what are you wearing, Bret bursts out laughing and proclaiming "Chuck Taylors". Kind of funny that my mother is wearing shoes that were in style when I was a kid, and funnier that she has no idea what they are. So we decided to go to eat at CiCi's and stop by babies r us for a few things. Then Mom's comes walking up carrying a matching pair of shoes that are Kyndal's size. So here are Nana and Kyndal in their matching Chuck Taylors.
We had some outdoor fun with Kyndal on her ATV.


Sunday after church, Kyndal sat in her crib talking to herself for about 45 minutes, we didn't think she would ever fall asleep for her nap, so we decided to go to the zoo. Of course 10 minutes before we get to the zoo, Kyndal is out cold. We packed her up in her wagon and let her sleep while Bret and I ate lunch. Then our friends Robin and Emma and Emma's Nana and PaPa joined us at the zoo. Kyndal eventually woke up, and we had fun exploring the zoo.

2 comments:

Aunt Tami said...

LOL @ the matching Chuck Taylors.
Mom and Kyndal are so cute. And I can hear Bret Laughing... Very funny story!!! It Made my night :)

Anonymous said...

Thats ok Kyndal we know whats in style don't we....Love you lots Nana