Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Kyndal flies in an airplane!

Not only did she fly in one but she learned the word airplane. She is all about the airplans now, it helped that Daddy flew in the B-24 on Saturday and she got to see him get on take off and then land.

As much as we dreaded our first flight with Kyndal, she did great! We managed all of the luggage very well, checking it and parking the car. We got through the check-points great and she did fantastic through it all!

I have a ton of pictures and updates about our trip, but for now here is one picture of Kyndal surrounded by all of our luggage at the airport when we left for Texas. I didn't take any of Kyndal on the plane, I guess I was too busy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kyndal,
I had a great time playing with you and "melmo". I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures.

Love you.