Monday, March 3, 2008

Hair Bows


Okay, so Bret and I have never been a fan of hair bows. Kyndal wore a fourth of July headband last year, but that was about it for bows. However, we have been putting in one hair barrette to keep her hair to the side so she doesn't look like Eddie Munster. One reason we are not a fan of hair bows is that it looks silly on a kid with little to no hair, the other reason is we really dislike those Texas size bows that overtake a kids head (Sorry Texas folks). So we have decided that Kyndal has enough hair now that a hairbow might be cute, and they are pratical now to avoid the Eddie Munster look, so I stopped at a store that I know has them in every size to find small (non Texas size bows). I bought 5 (2 different styles). Daddy is not sure about this one because it is kind of frilly, but I did by two non frilly ones. Tell us what you think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous young lady... I'm not a fan of bows either, but you look great. When you are in here in a couple of weeks we will have to go shopping for one of those "Texas Bows" :-p

Anonymous said...

All I can say Kyndal is URAQT. By the way I use to wear those big Texas bows too.....Love you Nana