Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Some pictures

I haven't posted pics in a while. Here are some:

This is Kyndal eating at the table we bought at IKEA. The bad thing about this table is that she always wants to take her plate from the kitchen and eat at the table and the table is in the living room. I let her sometimes.



Here is Kyndal enjoying her ATV. Yes she was scared of it at first, but once we got it out in the culdesac she was really into it. I will try to get a video, but the batteries were dead on that camera at the time.


Here is one of Daddy getting a picture for his camera phone.


Here is a picture of the little beauty, look at those amazing eyes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with Mommy, those eyes are beautiful. I see that you got a window seat at your new table. You must have given Mommy a big tip to get the view :-)

I love you.