Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Kingston Trip

We went to Kingston this weekend to see Papaw and Nana Kennedy and Granny Wilson. We had a good time visiting. John's mom (Mamaw) stays with them on the weekends and she was doing pretty good we thought, pretty sharp and witty, she had us cracking up a few times. Kyndal was so good there and she is learning so many more words and repeats so many. She played with her cousin Ace who is a little bit older than her. We had a little accident that resulted in a panicked Nana and Granny, Mommy was pretty good about it. Kyndal got pushed and hit her mouth on the tile floor and let me tell you I haven't seen that much blood in a long time. She is okay but our shirts were both covered in blood. She was bleeding from a cut under her upper lip, apparently her teeth cut into it. She had a fat lip for a little while. Stuff like that just happens at the toddler age, I guess I am getting kind of use to it, I am just glad we didn't have to go to the ER again. I just hope things calm down a little, 2008 has been rough.

No comments: