Friday, February 22, 2008

She is too young for this

This morning Kyndal decided that she wanted to wear her black patent leather shoes, not the cute pink ones that actually match her outfit. She took the pink ones off after I put them on her and kept saying Shoe Shoe until I put the black ones on her. She then proceeded to take the pink ones into her bedroom and put them away. The girl isn't even 18 months old and she already has an opinion on what she wants to wear.


Something else cute last night was that at 7:30 she demanded to go Bye-Bye and brought me her shoes. She kept whining bye-bye until I put her shoes on her, she then found her 4th of July headband and put that on. Check out this pic of her in her stripped jammies, tennis shoes, and red white and blue headband, LOL!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, stripped jammies, tennis shoes, and red white and blue headband. Dad said sounds just like what mommy use to do when she was little. Look out pretty soon she will be picking out her own clothes. That's my little "r" what, meaning is she cute or what? Love you lots...Nana

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a smart young lady!!! I am so proud of you. The jammies are really styling (lol). The Aune's are really going to spoil you next month...
I love you.