Thursday, January 24, 2008

Sick Again

So I really want to be posting more good news again, but baby girl is sick again. Another ear infection this time. She has had a runny nose and has been really cranky the past few days. It is amazing how the symtoms change between occurances, last time it was her eyes and a fever. That Mother's intuition is a REAL thing though, because I was certain it was another ear infection because this little girl is never THAT cranky. So back to the Dr. this morning and another round of antibiotics. The good thing is that the Dr. said we are a ways from being referred to an ENT, these are happening partly due to her age and partly due to the time of year and she very well may out grow them. I sure hope so.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you Kyndal. Hope you feel better soon. Your in our prayers.

Love you lots....
Nana

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon. I love you.