Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!




Well another year has just flown by. As the ball dropped and 2008 rang in, I got a little sad, in fact quite a bit weepy. I just can't believe it is 2008, my baby was born in 2006! Although it feels like yesterday, the years rolling by do make me somewhat sad. I am excited to see what is in store for the new year though. Kyndal has grown an incredible amount this year, both physically and mentally. She is such a smart little girl and says so many words. She loves to pretend play with her dolls or her tea set or kitchen. She will try to feed her dolls, stir us some tea and give us "bites" of things she makes. She chatters all of the time, and flashes a smile to everyone she comes across. She actually pooped in the new potty two times this week! I know it is really just good timing on my part, since Kyndal makes it pretty apparent that she is trying to go poop. But I see potty training on the horizon.

We also said goodbye to our very first pastor as a married couple and Kyndal's very first pastor ever. We are sad about this too, but also excited to see what God has in store in 2008.

Our prayers for the new year. That Kyndal will continue to be the healthy amazing little girl that she is and that she will bring joy to many people's lives. For our church and the changes in the new year and for opportunities for Bret and I to do our part for our home church. For my business that it will continue to grow and that most of all people will treasure the photographs forever and hopefully I captured a special part of each child's personality. For Bret and his job as a Manager, that he will continue to learn and be both a good manager for the company that he works for, keeping business initiatives in mind and a good manager for the people that work for him, a tough combination.

Love to all of you,
Happy 2008!

No comments: