Friday, July 13, 2007

Sleep tight little baby

Everynight before I go to bed I check on our beautiful little girl. To make sure she is covered and not in a weird position. Trust me this girl can get into weird positions. We have found her completely bend in half laying on her legs. The one day with her ear on her foot. It is so funny and it hurts us sometimes to see her. I can't believe how flexible she is and how on earth she can be sound asleep like that. So last night we checked on her and it was just so cute I took a picture. Doesn't she look relaxed. She is also completely upside down from the position I layed in in her crib. After 3 flashes from the camera and then lifting up her legs to take the blanket out from under her, she was still sound asleep and still sleeping with her little leg crossed over the other and her hands behind her head.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

This is absolutely precious! Such a sweet angel!

Love you guys,
Mandy <><

Anonymous said...

That's how Grandpa wishes he could sleep...