Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Our poor little baby

I took Kyndal to the doctor this morning because the area under here eye has been red and it has been watering since Friday. When I called the doctor yesterday she said if she was having drainage to bring her in because it could be a plugged tear duct. So off we went this morning expecting that to be the diagosis. Turns out our poor little baby has pink eye and an ear infection. Who knew pink eye can make the outside of the eye red, I always thought it was the whites of the eyes that were red. Apparently pink eye and an ear infection often occur at the same time and can be caused by the same bacteria. So they prescribed antibiotics and I have to keep her away from other children for 48 hours. So no Kindermusic this morning like we planned. I feel so bad because I didn't know she had an ear infection, also that I took her to a birthday party on Sunday and she had pink eye, I hope the other children don't get it. Mommy guilt yet again. I hope our little baby gets better soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are praying for you Kyndal for your ear infection and your eye to heal quickly. We love you.
Nana & Papa

Anonymous said...

I hope you get well soon. And tell your Mommy that she did the right thing by taking you to the doctor as soon as she knew you were sick. Pink eye is no fun...

Love you,
Grandpa.

Mandy said...

Kristin,
You are such a good mommy! Don't feel guilty. I am sorry about her pink eye and ear infection. I am praying for it to go away very quickly!

Love you,
Mandy