Friday, July 6, 2007

More words for Kyndal

So Kyndal has been working on saying a few words lately...Ball...Baby...Bye-Bye, but on Monday she learned "Shadow". Kyndal loves our cat Shadow, she get's so excited everytime she sees her and will throw herself on top of Shadow anytime she is near. Shadow actually loves the attention, a little strange we know. Anyway, I always say Shadow's name when she comes by. This morning Kyndal repeated me and now she is calling Shadow all on her own. "Baa-Bow" is what she says, but she knows exactly who she is calling when she says it.

Edited - I wrote this blog on Monday, but am just now posting it. I have an update to Kyndal's vocabulary. She said DaDa for the first time yesterday! Oh, she also says "I love you". Sometimes more clear than others. Of course she will only say these words when she wants to. She is stubborn like her Daddy, LOL!

No comments: