Friday, November 7, 2008

Stylin' with a Ponytail

These are from Wednesday. I decided to fix Kyndal's hair in a single ponytail. As I was doing it she said "Like Lola" (her little friend that sometimes wears a ponytail). I said yes like Lola. She was patient as I tried to get all of the whispy hairs to cooperate. It still needs to get a little bit longer on the sides in order to stay put, but I thought she looked too cute. She loved it too. Doesn't she look grown up!





p.s. As you can tell, she has no interest in my camera unless she is saying "I wanna see Kyndal" (she likes to see the pictures on the screen in the back).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kyndal, you are such a lovely young lady. I miss you lots...

Anonymous said...

Kyndal, I love your pony tail. I use to wear pony tails when I was young. You are growing up too fast. You are so pretty. Love you

Samantha said...

I love her knee socks!