Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A day in History

This day will be a day in History for Kyndal and everyone else. I told Kyndal this morning that Mommy and Daddy were going to vote, she said "Kyndal vote too". I told her yes we will all vote. We got our "I voted" stickers and wized through the polling station in about a half hour. Tonight I asked her who we voted for and she could tell you! I already knew that this election would be written in her baby book as the first Presidential election in her life time. I now sit here with some very mixed emotions. I know this is a historic moment since the first African American president will soon be taking office, however I am fearful since the viewpoints of this newly elected President vary vastly from mine. I do know that God has a plan, although who knows when if ever it will be revealed to us. I go an email today from Bret that came from his Uncle Mike and I thought I would share it here:

Top 10 Predictions No Matter Who Wins the Election

1. The Bible will still have all the answers.

2. Prayer will still work.

3. The Holy Spirit will still move.

4. God will still inhabit the praises of His people.

5. There will still be God-anointed preaching.

6. There will still be singing of praise to God.

7. God will still pour out blessings upon His people.

8. There will still be room at the Cross.

9. Jesus will still love you.

10. Jesus will still save the lost when they come to Him.



God approves this message!

ISN'T IT GREAT TO KNOW WHO IS REALLY IN CHARGE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful message. I cried when I read this, it is so true. It is so great to have a God who we trust. I also approve this message. Love you