Friday, September 7, 2007

Kyndal's Birthday Pictures

I finally have a little time to post these. Daddy and Kyndal are in Cookeville tonight with Nana and PaPa McConaha so I am all alone. The house is finally clean again and here are some of the pictures. There were so many great pictures between what Jill took and what I took, so here are a few (actually a lot). Enjoy.

Kyndal on her Birthday. Mommy and Daddy bought her this outfit, she would not keep the hat on.


The welcome table.

The birthday banner, I asked people to write a note to Kyndal on the back and it is going in a time capsule for her 18th birthday.

The kitchen all decorated.

The cupcake tree

Trying on her birthday dresses and having a fashion show for the people in the livingroom


Guess she wanted in Daddy's lap

We had nametags for everybody. Their name and relation to Kyndal. Kyndal's was the "Rock Star"

The gift table

Kissing her new baby doll

The touching moment when we found out that we were getting my old books. I gave Courtney a big hug.

Kyndal playing with the musical card

The little cake that Mommy made her


Yummy

Kids working on the pinata

Silly Daddy

Ace in the birthday hat



Jill in action

Want some candy Mommy?


Coming soon...some video clips...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! I cannot believe she is one! I wish the boys could play with her! We are in Paris now, so whenever you guys come in please give us a shout and we will see if we can meet up!