Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Walking and the ball popper

I had a request from my Mom for a video of Kyndal walking by herself. She has been walking more and more everyday, now choosing walking over crawling. She learned to stand up on her own with out holding onto something and when she did that she really took off. Also, her Daddy have her a birthday present a little early. It is a Ball Popper and it is her favorite toy. She learned how to turn in on in a day. She also learned that she can put many other things in it other than the balls that belong there. One day we looked everywhere for Bret's eyedrops. Several hours later Kyndal turned on her ball popper and nothing was coming out, the eye drops were blocking the tube. We have also seen Cheerio's fly out of it and her shaker eggs are a perfect fit for the tube.
I hope you enjoy this video.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is too cute. I love watching this video over and over. You are so special and I have so much fun when I get to see you and spend time with you. Love you.... Nana