Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Growing up

So it has been a long while since my last post! We have had Summer vacation and tons of fall and halloween festivities since my last post. Once I get out of this busy season I will be blogging about all of that, but for now I am jumping ahead for a post. Last week I was cleaning out the car and Kyndal was drawing on the driveway with sidewalk chalk all by herself. She called me over and said look Mommy, I drew a person and a cup. Sure enough I could actually make out a person with a body, legs, arms, a head, and eyes....and the cup looked like a cup. So I got a picture of Kyndal's first drawing. Not pictured but also drawn was a rainbow, but drawing rainbows is not new for us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.