Friday, August 28, 2009

Party plans are in full swing

Well actually the planning is over, now is the time for execution! I can't believe that my baby girl will be 3 on Tuesday. I know she is going to enjoy this birthday so much more this year. She picked the theme herself and she has been asking me for weeks if today is her party. I can't tell you how much I enjoy planning a party for my precious little girl. She is blessed enough to have all of her grandparent there (we are going to miss her Great-grandparents though who can't make the trip) and so many friends to celebrate with. I can't wait until tomorrow when we are all going to have a "Berry" fabulous birthday celebration!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Seems there is a lot of excitement surrounding the party. Lilly Kate has been asking every day for several weeks if today is Kyndal's party. We'll see you tomorrow!