Thursday, May 14, 2009

Kyndal's Tumbling Class

Bret and I got to watch Kyndal's tumbling class for the first time this week. She goes during school so we don't usually get to see it, but she does come home and show us some things. Since the last week of school is next week it will also be her last tumbling class, Ms. Jamie gave out medals to the kids. We were amazed by how much they do in the tumbling class. Her teacher is awesome and it was a blast to watch! She has only been going since January, we are definitely signing her up next year! Here is a little video montage. I will be posting some videos too.

2 comments:

Grandpa Aune said...

That is the cutest thing I've every seen. She's a natural!!!!

Nana McConaha said...

Kyndal, That is so good. I am so proud of you. I love you......