Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Pipsqueak update

So I guess I have been a bad blogger lately, me a bad blogger, who would have thought? We have had a lot of irons in the fire lately and don't see it slacking any time soon. Anyway, I thought I would give a quick update on our precious little girl.

She turned 2 1/2 on Sunday. I measured her yesterday to mark her height on the growth chart and she was 34 inches tall and she only weighs 24.5 lbs. I checked it on the growth chart on the internet and that makes her in the 10th percentile for height and less than 5th for weight, so we do in fact have a little pipsqueak. Her intelligence however is much bigger than her physical size and actual age. She has a memory that I cannot believe. She remembers who bought her certain things, who said what, it is amazing! She loves to sing, dance, and all things girly. She will talk your ear off once she warms up to you. She is a little sensitive though at times. She also loves, loves, loves to do crafts! Well, I just thought I would post about our little girl and share a couple of pictures that I took several weeks ago. Enjoy!



3 comments:

Samantha said...

She looks dead up like you in the last photo. Cute, cute!

Vanessa said...

That last one is my favorite, too! I love the expression!

Angel said...

That last one is so you!