Thursday, January 15, 2009

Family fun at Chick-fil-a



We went to family night at Chick-fil-a on Tuesday. Kyndal had a blast, they had somebody name conductor Jack there to sing songs and entertain the kids. Kyndal danced and did some hand motions to some of the songs. She also loved baby cow who she hugged and gave high fives to. She got her face painted and got a balloon creation, a pink flower that she could put on her wrist.

I didn't bring my camera, I wish I got a picture of her with the cow. But I did get some of her face and balloon once we got home.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

She looks so cute with her face painted. We wanted to make it but we already had plans for the afternoon. I would have loved to see Kyndal with the cow-- Lilly Kate hates him!

Anonymous said...

Kyndal, you look sooo beautiful. I miss you lots.

Love Grandpa.

Jennifer said...

Glad you had fun. Thanks for supporting us!