Friday, December 21, 2007

Kyndal's visit with Santa

Well I was saving this until the grandparents got their wallet size photo of Kyndal and Santa in the mail.

How did it go? Well the picture speaks for itself:


I just had to buy some wallets, isn't Santa funny! I was getting Kyndal all excited to sit in his lap. As we were in line I would ask her if she wanted to see Santa and she would shake her head yes. She kept pointing at him trying to say Santa. I asked her if she wanted to sit in his lap and she shook her head yes. I guess I was fooling myself because we pretty much got the same result as everyone else with a kid this age.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What did that mean old Santa do to you? Merry Christmas Kyndal.
I love you.

Anonymous said...

ha ha! Too funny! I have 3 years worth of pictures of Nicky with the same expression on his face. I always get the 5x7 though. :-D