Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Night night

Now Kyndal has always been a good sleeper, but what happened yesterday really surprised me. She is mostly down to one nap, but on occation still takes two. Yesterday a little before 10a.m. Kyndal walked into her room and was trying to climb up into her crib, so I asked her if she wanted to go night night and she shook her head yes, so I put her in covered her up and turned on her music and she took her first nap of the day. Later that day she was rubbing her eyes and I asked if she wanted to go night night and she one again walked into her room and tryed to climb into her crib. She did it again when it was time for bed last night. She normally doesn't put up a fuss when it comes time for naps or bedtime, but I really can't believe she is starting to tell me it is time to go to sleep. She is such a big girl.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww...That is so cute. She is so smart. She is getting to be such a big girl now, but she is still my little "r what".

Anonymous said...

Awsome. I knew she had a big brain, but this is a sign of higher intellegence ;-) Most babies have no clue when it's time to rest, much less where they need to go to make it happen. Maybe I'm being silly, but I'M REALLY PROUD...

Anonymous said...

She is definately not like her Nana Kennedy who hates to go to bed. But that is the cutest thing I have ever heard of. Love ya!