Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Kyndal's 9 month studio photos

I took Kyndal in the studio the other day for a few 9 month pics. I did some outdoors a couple of weeks ago, you can see them on my photography blog. See this post Park Portraits.

Daddy likes the white dress in these, I like the jean dress. Tell me what you think. If any of the family wants any of these or the park portraits printed, just let me know the size and which one and I will get them ordered. I will probably send out some wallets of our favorite pose, so no need to order those.

Some people ask me how I get Kyndal to pose so perfectly for the camera, they think that I must take a ton of shots or get her in the studio all of the time. I really don't, in fact I only took 14 shots in the studio this time. That is far less than I take with my customers. What can I say she is a natural, LOL. No, she is just comfortable with me so it is easy. Photographing other peoples children is hard, because they don't have a relationship with me and it takes time for them to get comfortable. Sometimes they never do. I always hear that the photographer's kid is a nightmare to photograph. Kyndal will probably be that way eventually, when she can run from the camera. For now I am just enjoying it.

p.s. I put my logo on my images of Kyndal too because in the photography world theft of images is very common. Other photographers often steal images to add to their portfolio, so I will put a logo on all of my professional images.

p.s.s Come on Blog buddies, send me some blog love and post some comments. I don't want to beg or bribe, but I may have to resort to that. Also visit my photography blog and give it some blog love. That means you too Daddy, give us some blog love!! LOL!!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of my daughter! She is growing up SO FAST! We are really lucky to have mommy be able to document our beautiful daughter as she grows up! These are great!

Anonymous said...

Th first picture is my favorite. I like what Kyndal is doing with her mouth. It is cute.

Anonymous said...

I think all of the pictures are beautiful. In the second one, she looks like she's ready for anything. In the third, she looks like she's ready to open up with a song. What a wonderful smile.

Anonymous said...

I am now signed up at work and at home to see all updates. I love being able to see all the new photo's as soon as they are posted. Kyndal is so a sweet and loving. It is so hard to pick out a favorite photo because every one is precious. Kyndal is so blessed to have two parents so loving and devoted and also to have a fantastic photographer to capture every moment.